I hear your voice quotes (Korean Drama)

A joke is not for the person saying it but the one receiving it.

~Seo Do Yeon

Because of 1% lie, the other 99% can become a lie.

~Jang Hye Sung

The time that it takes to find justice is not wasted time.

~Cha Kwan Woo

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: